Sunday, August 16, 2009

Drive-by update


Really really tired this weekend. I think I'm starting a flare, plus work is trying to kill me. It was bad enough yesterday that I slept so late the ferrets were threatening to report me to the Humane Society (their breakfast was an hour and a half late - OBVIUOSLY gross neglect - never mind that there was still plenty of food in their dish).


I did manage to finish a big project from the UFO pile. Christine's Rose Garden, from a Yahoo knit along. This has been in progress for about a year and a half. (One of those that bogged down in the middle, and has been picked at for a while until reaching critical mass of being close enough to finished to be prioritized.)




Oh, and here is the picture of the Broadripple socks that I was too lazy to take and post a couple of weeks ago. Like I said - slow week here. Bleah.

2 comments:

  1. The lap blanket came out so cute! I knew you'd finish it!!! Love the socks too! I know you well enough that casting on quickly following a cast off. Whatcha got up your sleeve?!

    Hey...the pet adoption widgets are hanging out over your text.

    ReplyDelete