Saturday, September 5, 2009

Status Check

All I have to say on status right now is I'm glad it's a long weekend. So far progress is at:


Pillar Socks - knit through Monday's goal (ahead of schedule)


Potholder finishing - not started


Midwinter's Eve - Erm, there was an incident. The type involving wailing, frogging and flinging of yarn. This afternoon I managed to recover back to where I was Sunday night.


Per Terras - Not touched since Wednesday due to above mentioned incident.


Also, need to get going on a quilt block for an online block of the month. You don't get the next pattern until you post a photo of your completed current pattern. This is the first official month (there were some warm-up blocks that can be done at any time).


Now, back to the yarn mines. I can do this, really I can. Just really, really glad I have an extra day here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one wailing! But I truly did not mean to mess with your knitting mojo!

    ReplyDelete