Sunday, October 18, 2009

Intermission's Over

Wow, over a month? How did that happen? Well, you know what they say, I try to take one day at a time, but lately several have been ganging up on me all at once.
Due to the general non-fun, life-induced mayhem, not a lot has been done in the last month.



I did finish the basket block the coffee dyed fabric was made for.




Only a week behind on mailing, but I finally finished the next two blocks for the Yes We Can group quilt. The flag is an original design. (OK, so not too original, and not too much to it, but I thought it turned out nicely.) The other - well, just let's say if anyone hears me suggest I'm going to do that many flying geese to put into that small a block (4.5" finished), please come over and smack some sense into
me.




Hopefully things have settled down a bit, and I can return to the regularly scheduled mayhem. This business of doing nothing but sleeping or working just isn't much fun!

1 comment:

  1. 18 flying geese in a 4.5" square! You're INSANE! Are you crazy?!

    ALL the blocks look great! Good to see you Saturday - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete